25 Watkin Road, Leicester, LE2 7AW
Presenting this excellent two bedroom upper-floor apartment on Watkin Road in Leicester, offering a perfect combination of style, functionality, and security for a discerning buyer. With spacious accommodation throughout consisting of two double bedrooms, two bathrooms and an open-plan living room and kitchen, this property poses as the perfect investment opportunity or first-time purchase.
Enter the apartment complex via the secure communal entrance and make your way upstairs via the lift or stairs to access the apartment. In the flat, you are greeted by a spacious hallway that leads you to the heart of the property. From here, you can find the generous living and dining room which provides an ideal space for relaxation and entertainment, complemented by an abundance of natural light streaming through the large windows which additionally lead out onto the private balcony. Adjoined to the living space is the modern fitted kitchen, with integrated appliances and wall and base units.
The two well-proportioned double bedrooms provide comfortable sanctuaries for a good night's rest. Bedroom one benefits from an en-suite bathroom, while a further equally impressive bathroom services the remaining bedroom and guests.
Security and convenience are paramount, and this property does not disappoint. With secure allocated parking, you can rest assured that your vehicle is safe at all times. Offered for sale with no chain, this property poses an excellent opportunity for first-time buyers and investors alike.
Located on Watkin Road in Leicester's Freemen's Meadow, this apartment is within walking distance of amenities on Upperton Road and Narborough Road, as well as being located a short distance from Leicester City Centre, Leicester Royal Infirmary and De Montfort University. Road and transport links such as the M1, M69 are also a short distance away.
Viewings and Directions: Viewing by appointment only through the sole agent Oliver Rayns
Postcode for Sat Nav: LE2 7AW
PROPERTY BROCHURE DISCLAIMER
1. Particulars. These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements made by Oliver Rayns in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (“information”) as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Oliver Rayns nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property and accordingly, any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller (“seller”) or lessor (“lessor”).
2. Photos, etc. The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximately only.
3. Regulations, etc. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
4. VAT. The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
5. Particulars, photographs, etc. Particulars dated November 2023. Photographs and floorplan dated November 2023.
PLEASE NOTE: whilst every care has been taken in preparing these particulars, details have been supplied by the Vendor/Agent/Developer. Oliver Rayns cannot be held responsible for any misstatement, error or omission.
Secure Allocated Parking
Spacious Living And Dining Room
Ideal First-Time Buy