Terms & Conditions
1. Except where expressly indicated nothing on this website constitutes an offer to enter into legal relations, including but not limited to contractual obligations.
2. While Oliver Rayns takes care and every precaution to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate and up to date at the time of updating, which shall be carried out from time to time as Oliver Rayns sees fit, the information on this website is disclosed “as is” and without any warranty of any kind. Oliver Rayns accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused as a result of any information contained on this website.
3. Oliver Rayns is not responsible for and makes no endorsement or certification as to the integrity or accuracy of the contents of any third party information included on this website. Oliver Rayns recommends that you verify such information with these parties directly.
4. Oliver Rayns is not responsible for the content of any external sites. Any links to external sites from this one are undertaken at your own risk and without reliance upon any information, representation or certification from Oliver Rayns, its employees or agents.
5. References to any product or service which has been or may be provided by Oliver Rayns or any third party company shall not constitute promises as to the availability of such products or services at any time. Oliver Rayns reserves the right to make any improvements in and/or changes to products and services described on this website at any time without notice.
7. Except as indicated Oliver Rayns or its subsidiaries own the copyright to or valid license in the contents of this website. All rights are reserved in respect of all trademarks, trade or brand names registered or otherwise, owned or held by Oliver Rayns.
8. This site is operated and controlled in the United Kingdom and is governed by English law. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
By accessing the Oliver Rayns web pages, you agree to the following terms. Please note that you must not access our pages if you do not agree to all of the terms below in their entirety.
The entire contents of any and all information published on the world wide web by or on behalf of Oliver Rayns is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. Notwithstanding the above and to the fullest extent allowed by law, Oliver Rayns hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the contents of this information including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement except where such disclaimers are held to be legally invalid.
In no event shall Oliver Rayns be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages or any other damages whatsoever howsoever arising in connection with any of the information disclosed or available on its world wide website from time to time, even if Oliver Rayns has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
The information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are made periodically to the information and Oliver Rayns reserves the right to make any improvements and/or changes to the contents of this site or to any of its products or services described on its web pages at any time and without notice.
Reproduction, transfer, distribution or storage of part or all of the contents of the Oliver Rayns web pages in any form without the prior written consent of Oliver Rayns is strictly prohibited. Individual documents in our web pages may be subject to additional terms as indicated in those documents.
The contents of this site are protected by copyright and other proprietary rights, which are the property of Oliver Rayns as owner or authorised licensee and are subject to the following copyright notice.
All images and floorplans are indicative and actual rooms, unless specified, may vary in layout.
All rights reserved.