The Broadway, Oadby, Leicester, LE2 2HE
Introducing this exquisite five bedroom detached house nestled on one of Leicester's most prestigious streets, The Broadway in Oadby. With accommodation generously spread over two floors, this remarkable property offers spacious living throughout, making it the ideal family home whilst offering potential to redevelop further subject to the relevant planning permissions. Perfectly positioned in a sought-after location, this residence is in close proximity to highly-regarded schooling, hospitals and amenities, allowing ease of access and convenience for families.
Approach the property via the driveway which boasts a picturesque front garden and, upon entering via the porch, you will be instantly captivated by the sense of elegance and sophistication. From the ground floor hallway in the heart of the home you can immediately access three tastefully designed reception rooms, each exuding their own individual charm and character, providing ample space for entertaining guests or enjoying quality time with loved ones. The open-plan kitchen dining area further enhances the flow of the home, creating a seamless transition between cooking and dining spaces. In addition, a convenient utility room ensures that household chores are kept separate from the main living areas.
The living room extends one side of the home, allowing natural light to flood the space, with original leaded windows to the front and a sliding patio door to the rear, bringing the entertaining outside space in. A beautiful dining room is located to the front on the other side, also with original leaded windows, adding to the character of this stunning home. To the rear is a private office next to the generous open-plan kitchen diner, with wall and base units and integrated appliances, while the double aspect windows create a peaceful dining setting. Downstairs also offers a utility room and WC, as well as a separate cloakroom.
Upstairs, the property features five generously proportioned bedrooms, each offering a peaceful retreat while retaining character with leaded windows. The presence of fitted wardrobes in each bedroom guarantees ample storage space, ensuring clutter is kept to a minimum. The master bedroom benefits from contemporary fitted cupboard and it's own en-suite, complementing the beautifully appointed family bathroom on the same floor.
The immaculately maintained large rear garden presents a harmonious fusion of landscaped greenery and tranquillity, providing the perfect space for relaxation or outdoor activities, whilst offering plenty of space for potential extension or development subject to planning permissions. The property offers an enchanting garden and also patio space, ideal for enjoying the warmer months and hosting gatherings.
The property is situated in the highly sought after southern suburb of Oadby, lying just three miles from Leicester City Centre. Oadby itself boasts excellent local shopping and supermarkets, bars and eateries, renowned schooling for all ages and a range of recreational facilities. This large home offers excellent access routes into Leicester City Centre, the universities, and hospital via London Road (A6) and Fosse Shopping Park, M1 and M69 motorways to the west via the ring road (A563) while Leicester enjoys a fast and regular rail service to London St Pancras.Viewings and Directions: Viewing by appointment only through the sole agent Oliver Rayns
Postcode for Sat Nav: LE2 2HE
PROPERTY BROCHURE DISCLAIMER
1. Particulars. These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements made by Oliver Rayns Ltd in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (“information”) as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Oliver Rayns Ltd nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property and accordingly, any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller (“seller”) or lessor (“lessor”).
2. Photos, etc. The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximately only.
3. Regulations, etc. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
4. VAT. The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
5. Particulars, photographs, etc. Particulars dated October 2023. Photographs and floorplan dated October 2023.
PLEASE NOTE: whilst every care has been taken in preparing these particulars, details have been supplied by the Vendor/Agent/Developer. Oliver Rayns Ltd cannot be held responsible for any misstatement, error or omission.
Located On One Of Leicester's Most Prestigious Streets
Close To Highly-Regarded Schooling
Scope For Further Development STP
Spacious Accommodation Throughout
Immaculately-Maintained Large Rear Garden
Family Bathroom & En Suite
Open-Plan Kitchen Dining With Utility Room
Close To Amenities And Places Of Worship
Three Reception Rooms