Station Road, Cropston, Leicestershire, LE7 7HH
We are delighted to present this charming three bedroom semi-detached home, situated in the sought-after village location of Cropston in Leicestershire. This characterful home retains period features throughout and offers spacious accommodation, making it ideal for a growing family. Available with no onward chain, this property is a fantastic opportunity for those looking to move into a desirable neighbourhood.
Approach the property via a generous driveway providing ample off-street parking for two cars, and upon entering, you will be greeted by a spacious porch leading to a welcoming hallway in the heart of the home. To the front is a cosy bay-fronted living room, whilst to the rear offers a contemporary fitted kitchen and dining area. The ground floor has been tastefully extended to provide ample living space, perfect for entertaining friends and family, with sliding doors welcoming the outside in, and skylight windows flooding the space with natural light from the south-east facing garden.
Ground floor accommodation also offers a convenient shower room and utility room in which you can access the rear garden.
As you step into the rear garden, you will be greeted with a well-maintained outdoor space consisting of large turfed area and a patio, ideal for outdoor dining, children's play, or simply unwinding after a long day.
The property boasts three generously-sized double bedrooms - two on the first floor and one on the second - offering plenty of room for relaxation and personalisation. On the first floor there is also a four-piece family bathroom, with bath, separate shower cubicle, low-level WC and wash basin.
Situated in the sought-after village location of Cropston, this property is within a stone's throw of amenities, bars and restaurants such as The Badger's Sett and the retreat of Bradgate Park, as well as offering convenient road and transport links such as the A46, A6, A50 and M1, making commuting a breeze. Both Primary and Secondary schools are a short distance away in the villages of Thurcaston and Anstey.
Viewings and Directions: Viewing by appointment only through the sole agent Oliver Rayns
Postcode for Sat Nav: LE7 7HH
PROPERTY BROCHURE DISCLAIMER
1. Particulars. These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements made by Oliver Rayns in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (“information”) as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Oliver Rayns nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property and accordingly, any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller (“seller”) or lessor (“lessor”).
2. Photos, etc. The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximately only.
3. Regulations, etc. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
4. VAT. The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
5. Particulars, photographs, etc. Particulars dated October 2023. Photographs and floorplan dated October 2023.
PLEASE NOTE: whilst every care has been taken in preparing these particulars, details have been supplied by the Vendor/Agent/Developer. Oliver Rayns cannot be held responsible for any misstatement, error or omission.
Three Double Bedrooms
Driveway For Two Cars
Well-Maintained Rear Garden
Characterful Semi-Detached Home
Sought-After Village Location
Utility Room And Downstairs Shower Room
Good Road And Transport Links
Ideal Family Home
Offered For Sale With No Chain