South Knighton Road, Leicester, LE2 3LN
This property offers the exciting opportunity to acquire a Victorian family home that has been comprehensively refurbished to the highest standard to provide greatly desired open plan living space, thoughtfully created by the rear extension. Together with the extension, the home has been completely rewired, replumbed, replastered, and decorated and carpeted neutrally throughout.The home offers a neat frontage with car standing for two vehicles and a pathway leading to the front door. The stunning rear elevation is characterised by the single storey extension fitted with two sets of wide bifold doors which open out to the garden. Directly outside the extension is an elevated patio area for outdoor furniture during the warmer months with shallow steps leading down to the remaining portion of the space. The garden has been well-maintained and simply designed to provide the ideal space for relaxing and entertaining. Mature trees and an evergreen hedge border the manageable lawn and provide privacy from neighbouring properties.A welcoming entrance hallway with open under stair storage grants access to the principle rooms. The wealth of well-proportioned accommodation comes in the form of a bay-fronted living room with working fireplace and stunning open plan living dining kitchen. Stylish tiled flooring, with underfloor heating, flows through the vast open space with an abundance of natural light oozing into the room via the pair of wide sliding doors ; inset chrome spotlights provide additional light when required.The bespoke kitchen has been installed to one side and provides a range of contemporary handleless grey matt wall base units with a stone worksurface encompassing an integrated dishwasher, double oven, and sink with drainer unit. The kitchen benefits from a generous stone island which incorporates the induction hob with extractor over along with additional storage. A large recess has been provided for a freestanding American style fridge freezer. Beyond, the utility offers recesses and plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer.Guests and owners alike are served during the day by a newly installed downstairs shower room complete with a shower cubicle, wash hand basin, chrome towel rail, and WC.Rising up the staircase with the original decorative balustrading onto a light and airy galleried landing, three large double bedrooms are found, each with ample space for freestanding bedroom furniture. The bedrooms share access to the family bathroom which has been designed and decorated to match the downstairs shower room. A bath, enclosed shower cubicle, wash hand basin set atop a storage unit, chrome heated towel rail, and WC completes this delightful home.Viewings and Directions: Viewing by appointment only through the sole agent Oliver Rayns
Postcode for Sat Nav: LE2 3LN
PROPERTY BROCHURE DISCLAIMER
1. Particulars. These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements made by Oliver Rayns Ltd in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (“information”) as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Oliver Rayns Ltd nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property and accordingly, any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller (“seller”) or lessor (“lessor”).
2. Photos, etc. The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximately only.
3. Regulations, etc. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
4. VAT. The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
5. Particulars, photographs, etc. Particulars dated November 2023. Photographs and floorplan dated November 2023.
PLEASE NOTE: whilst every care has been taken in preparing these particulars, details have been supplied by the Vendor/Agent/Developer. Oliver Rayns Ltd cannot be held responsible for any misstatement, error or omission.
Original Features Retained
Beautiful Extension To Rear
Three Double Bedrooms
Rewired/ Plumbed/ Plastered
Neutrally Decorated Throughout
Detached Family Home