Sherrard Road, Market Harborough, LE16 7LD
This impressive extended three bedroom semi-detached home on Sherrard Road in the highly sought-after residential area of Market Harborough offers spacious and well-maintained accommodation throughout which is ideal for any growing family.
Approaching the property, you'll immediately notice the well-maintained exterior and the attractive brickwork, with the extension sitting to the front. Upon entering, you are greeted by a convenient porch area which in turn leads to a bright and welcoming hallway. There is a downstairs WC to the front and to the right, a spacious living room awaits, featuring large windows that allow an abundance of natural light to flood the room.
Continuing through the ground floor, you'll find a generous kitchen and dining area, complete with wall and base units, gas cooker and patio doors from the dining room leading to the rear garden. The modern design, complemented by sleek countertops and high-quality appliances, ensures an enjoyable cooking experience.
Moving up to the first floor, the property boasts three sizeable double bedrooms, each offering a peaceful environment for relaxation. The accommodation is further enhanced by the presence of a stylish family bathroom, complete with contemporary fixtures and fittings.
The rear garden of this property is a true gem, thoughtfully designed and well-maintained. Here, you can relax and unwind after a long day, enjoying the tranquillity of your outdoor space, whether it's hosting barbeques or simply appreciating the fresh air, the garden provides a peaceful retreat.
Convenience is at the forefront of this property's location on Sherrard Road, with Market Harborough town centre just a short distance away, offering an array of local shops, boutiques and restaurants. Schools such as Robert Smyth Academy and Ridgeway Primary Academy are just a short walk away, too. The property benefits from excellent road and transport connections such as the A6 and A14, as well as being within close proximity to Market Harborough train station, with mainline service to London St Pancras in approximately an hour.
Viewings and Directions: Viewing by appointment only through the sole agent Oliver Rayns
Postcode for Sat Nav: LE16 7LD
PROPERTY BROCHURE DISCLAIMER
1. Particulars. These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements made by Oliver Rayns in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (“information”) as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Oliver Rayns nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property and accordingly, any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller (“seller”) or lessor (“lessor”).
2. Photos, etc. The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximately only.
3. Regulations, etc. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
4. VAT. The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
5. Particulars, photographs, etc. Particulars dated February 2024. Photographs and floorplan dated February 2024.
PLEASE NOTE: whilst every care has been taken in preparing these particulars, details have been supplied by the Vendor/Agent/Developer. Oliver Rayns cannot be held responsible for any misstatement, error or omission.