Sheppard Way, Rothley, LE7
- Ideal Family Home
- Off-Street Parking
- Downstairs WC
- En-Suite To Bedroom One
- Presented To A High Standard Throughout
- Well-Connected Via Road And Transport Links
- Close To Amenities And Schools
- Three Spacious Bedrooms
In the sought-after village of Rothley, north of Leicester City Centre, we are delighted to offer for sale this immaculate end of terrace family home in an up and coming location with a welcoming community. As well as being nearby to excellent transport links nearby, the property provides spacious, well presented accommodation with a superb kitchen, double glazing throughout, off road parking, electric charging point and a good sized garden.
The property is approached via a paved pathway with established low hedges on either side. The part glazed front door gives access to the entrance hall with carpeted stairs to the first floor and a downstairs cloakroom with a low level WC and wash hand basin with tiled splashback.
Overlooking the front of the property is the lovely and bright double aspect sitting room while across the rear of the property is the superb kitchen/dining room. With a tiled floor, there are two glazed doors that lead out into the garden and a walk-in cupboard under the stairs.
The fully fitted kitchen features a range of modern wall, drawer and base units with work surfaces above, a stainless steel single drainer sink with mixer tap, a built-in oven with integrated gas hob and extractor hood above, with storage drawer and a built-in six ring gas hob and extractor hood above, integrated fridge freezer as well as space and plumbing for a washing machine.
The carpeted staircase with wood banisters from the entrance hall takes you to the first floor landing which provides access to an airing cupboard, the loft, three double bedrooms and the family bathroom. The principal bedroom has a built-in wardrobe and a fully tiled en suite with low level WC, a wall mounted wash hand basin with mirrored cabinet above and an independent shower unit with sliding glazed door.
The part tiled family bathroom has a white suite incorporating a panelled bath with central mixer tap and wall mounted shower unit with fitted glass shower screen, a low level WC, a wash hand basin sitting on a vanity unit providing storage and a fitted towel rail.
At the front of the property is a paved pathway with mature low hedges on either side. To the right is a tarmac driveway providing off road parking, at the end of which is panelled fencing and gate that leads into the rear garden. There is also an electric charging point on the facing external wall.
The rear garden, which is bordered by wood panel fencing, is mainly laid to lawn with a paved terrace immediately to the rear of the property, and a gravelled area with raised beds on one side. At the bottom of the garden is wood decking that offers a further seating area, and there is a wooden outdoor storage shed.
This delightful family property is in the heart of Rothley village, about seven miles north of Leicester city centre. There is a good choice of local convenience shopping, including the nearby Central Co-Op and Mountsorrel Pharmacy, and local parks a short distance away. A variety of pubs and restaurants are within easy reach while Leicester city centre provides a wider selection of shopping outlets, boutiques, eateries and cafes.
The property is a short distance from Sileby rail station while Leicester’s mainline rail station, which provides services to London St Pancras in around an hour, is just a few miles away. There is an excellent choice of private and state schools, as well as Leicester and De Montfort universities, all of which are easy to reach.
Viewings and Directions: Viewing by appointment only through the sole agent Oliver Rayns
Postcode for Sat Nav: LE7 7WG
PROPERTY BROCHURE DISCLAIMER
1. Particulars. These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements made by Oliver Rayns Ltd in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (“information”) as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Oliver Rayns Ltd nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property and accordingly, any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller (“seller”) or lessor (“lessor”).
2. Photos, etc. The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximately only.
3. Regulations, etc. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
4. VAT. The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
5. Particulars, photographs, etc. Particulars dated June 2023. Photographs and floorplan dated June 2023.
PLEASE NOTE: whilst every care has been taken in preparing these particulars, details have been supplied by the Vendor/Agent/Developer. Oliver Rayns Ltd cannot be held responsible for any misstatement, error or omission.