Shelley Street, Knighton Fields, Leicester, LE2 6EF
Boasting spacious accommodation spread over three floors, this home offers potential to be a great first-time buy or investment opportunity. As you step inside, you are greeted by the first reception room, leading you into the heart of the home in the form of the second reception room, then through to the kitchen. The ground floor offers a blank canvas for renovation, with damp-proofing needed along the right-side of the property.
You can access the rear garden from the kitchen, with a generous, well-maintained turfed area and patio, as well as outhouses for storage.
Ascending to the first floor via a staircase that offers an external emergency exit, and you will find two well-presented double bedrooms. Additionally, on the first level, the stylish bathroom showcases tasteful decor and modern fixtures.
Moving upward to the second floor, you will find two further double bedrooms. The bedroom to the rear offers a dormer window, providing plenty of space throughout, and the room to the front offers two skylights, flooding the bedroom with natural light while still providing space for a double bed. Offering versatility and flexibility, these bedrooms present potential for conversion into a home office, dressing room, or a private sanctuary away from the hustle and bustle.
Positioned in a central location, this property is conveniently situated for a host of amenities and schools. Just a stone's throw away, you will find an array of shopping facilities, eateries, and leisure options, providing all the conveniences at your doorstep. Furthermore, excellent road and transport links connect you effortlessly to the wider region, making commuting a breeze.
Viewings and Directions: Viewing by appointment only through the sole agent Oliver Rayns
Postcode for Sat Nav: LE2 6EF
PROPERTY BROCHURE DISCLAIMER
1. Particulars. These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements made by Oliver Rayns in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (“information”) as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Oliver Rayns nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property and accordingly, any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller (“seller”) or lessor (“lessor”).
2. Photos, etc. The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximately only.
3. Regulations, etc. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
4. VAT. The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
5. Particulars, photographs, etc. Particulars dated August 2023. Photographs and floorplan dated August 2023.
PLEASE NOTE: whilst every care has been taken in preparing these particulars, details have been supplied by the Vendor/Agent/Developer. Oliver Rayns cannot be held responsible for any misstatement, error or omission.
Four Bedroom Terrace
Recently Refurbished Bathroom
In Need Of Renovation On Ground Floor
Well-Presented Rear Garden
Centrally Located For Amenities And Schools
Good Road And Transport Links
Ideal First-Time Buy