Ludgate Close, Birstall, Leicester, LE4 3JP
This marvellous three bedroom semi-detached home on Ludgate Close, located in the popular North Leicestershire village of Birstall, boasts an enviable position within a highly sought-after residential area, while offering exceptionally spacious and well-presented accommodation throughout, making for the perfect family home.
Upon entrance of the property, you are greeted by a convenient entrance porch, which leads through to the heart of the home in the form of the bright and cosy living room The bay-fronted window floods the space with natural light, and from here you can make your way upstairs or further through to the rear of the property.
The contemporary kitchen offers generous space for the whole family, with wall and base units, electric oven and hob and a dining area to one side. Beyond the kitchen is a utility room where you can access the garage, and also a downstairs WC. To the rear is a conservatory which could be used as a reception room or separate dining room.
The south-facing rear garden, complete with patio and a decking area to the bottom, offers an ideal space for outdoor entertaining and relaxation, while there is also an area for plants, trees and bushes.
The first floor of this delightful home presents three generously proportioned bedrooms, providing ample space for the entire family. Each bedroom benefits from an abundance of natural light, creating a warm and inviting ambience. The modern and well-appointed three-piece bathroom suite, ensures utmost convenience for contemporary living.
Positioned on a cul-de-sac but also within walking distance of local amenities and schools such as Highcliffe Primary, this property is perfectly situated for families seeking convenience and accessibility. The village of Birstall itself has a thriving community spirit and offers a range of amenities, including shops, restaurants, and recreational facilities. Additionally, road and transport links such as the A6 and A46 provide easy access to Leicester City Centre and beyond.
Viewings and Directions: Viewing by appointment only through the sole agent Oliver Rayns
Postcode for Sat Nav: LE4 3JP
PROPERTY BROCHURE DISCLAIMER
1. Particulars. These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements made by Oliver Rayns in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (“information”) as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Oliver Rayns nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property and accordingly, any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller (“seller”) or lessor (“lessor”).
2. Photos, etc. The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximately only.
3. Regulations, etc. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
4. VAT. The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
5. Particulars, photographs, etc. Particulars dated February 2024. Photographs and floorplan dated February 2024.
PLEASE NOTE: whilst every care has been taken in preparing these particulars, details have been supplied by the Vendor/Agent/Developer. Oliver Rayns cannot be held responsible for any misstatement, error or omission.