Lorne Road, Leicester, LE2
- Immaculately-Presented End Terrace Home
- Investment Opportunity
- Ideal First-Time Buy
- Centrally Located For Amenities In Clarendon Park
- Rear Courtyard
- Characterful Features
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Parking Permit Zone
- Walking Distance To Schools
Set in the heart of the extremely popular area of Clarendon Park, on the outskirts of Leicester City Centre, we are delighted to offer this well-presented Victorian end of terrace property to the market. This lovely home offers deceptively spacious accommodation with charming features, including coved ceilings, wood floors, original fireplace, pine doors, sash windows and a sunny courtyard garden.
The property is accessed via a wood panelled front door with inscribed glass above into the dining room with an attractive wood floor, which continues downstairs, and a lovely cast iron fireplace. As you enter the second reception room, immediately on the left is a cupboard under the stairs and there is an attractive alcove in the chimney breast, with a door to the stairs on the left.
At the rear of the property is the part tiled fitted kitchen with a tiled floor. There is a range of wall, drawer and base units with work surfaces above, a single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, a built-in oven with a built-in gas hob and extractor hood above, space for a freestanding fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher, and room for a further appliance. At the end of the kitchen are double doors opening out into the garden, creating a serene setting for relaxation.
From the lounge are the stairs to the first floor landing with access to the loft, two double bedrooms and a shower room. The superb part tiled shower room with wood-effect flooring has a white suite incorporating a low level WC, a wash hand basin set into a vanity unit providing storage below, an enclosed corner shower unit with glass door, a heated towel rail and a floor to ceiling airing cupboard.
At the front and to the left of the property is a pedestrian side gate into a side access that takes you to the sunny rear courtyard garden, which is bordered by brick walls. A small gravel area gives way to a paved step up to a lovely paved seating area with plenty of space for a variety of potted plants. Along the back wall is a well-established variegated ivy.
This end of terrace Victorian property is an ideal home for couples, young families or first-time buyers and sits in the highly popular residential area of Clarendon Park, about a mile south of Leicester City Centre. It is a short walk to a wide variety of local convenience shopping, like the Central Co-Op Food, Queens Road with its superb range of trendy restaurants and bars, Koffee Klubb, Papa Frites, The Tiny Bakery, Halcyon Kitchen and The Clarendon, as well as Springfield Road Health Centre. Leicester City Centre provides a wider choice of shopping outlets, boutiques, cafes, as well as a broad selection of eateries and shopping opportunities.
The mainline rail station, which provides services to London St Pancras in around an hour, is nearby as is Leicester Royal Infirmary, an excellent choice of private and state schools, plus Leicester and De Montfort universities.
Viewings and Directions: Viewing by appointment only through the sole agent Oliver Rayns
Postcode for Sat Nav: LE2 3AR
PROPERTY BROCHURE DISCLAIMER
1. Particulars. These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements made by Oliver Rayns in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (“information”) as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Oliver Rayns nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property and accordingly, any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller (“seller”) or lessor (“lessor”).
2. Photos, etc. The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximately only.
3. Regulations, etc. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
4. VAT. The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
5. Particulars, photographs, etc. Particulars dated August 2023. Photographs and floorplan dated August 2023.
PLEASE NOTE: whilst every care has been taken in preparing these particulars, details have been supplied by the Vendor/Agent/Developer. Oliver Rayns Ltd cannot be held responsible for any misstatement, error or omission.