Lansdowne Road, Aylestone, Leicester, LE2 8AT
We are delighted to offer for sale this delightful Victorian three bedroom end of terrace home in the popular area of Aylestone in Leicester. Beautifully presented by the current owners, the property offers spacious family accommodation and retains some lovely features, including wood floors, charming fireplaces, a fully fitted kitchen, double glazing throughout and rear garden.
The property is approached via UPVC front door with window above which leads into entrance hall with carpeted stairs to the first floor. On the right of the hall is the living room, which overlooks the front. It’s bright room with a wood floor and an attractive fireplace with a coal effect electric fire set into a marble back and hearth, with a wood surround and mantel.
A large archway from the living room takes you into the well-proportioned dining room, also with a wood floor and a picture window looking out to the garden. An open doorway leads into the fully fitted, part tiled galley kitchen. There is a range of wall, drawer and base units with wood work surfaces above, a built-in oven with built-in gas hob and extractor hood above, a double width shallow Butler’s sink with mixer tap, space for a tall freestanding fridge/freezer, space for undercounter washing machine and dryer, fitted wooden shelves and a walk-in storage cupboard under the stairs.
From the kitchen is an inner lobby with part glazed door to the side access, which leads into the family bathroom. This part tiled with a white suite comprising a panelled bath with shower attachment and glass shower screen, a low level WC and a pedestal wash hand basin.
Stairs from the entrance hall lead up to the first floor galleried landing, which provides access to two double bedrooms and a single bedroom. The main bedroom is at the front of the property and offers ample space while the other two bedrooms are of a good size and overlook the rear.
At the front and to the left of the property is a wooden pedestrian access gate leading into a communal pathway. A further wooden gate gives access to the rear of the property. Beside the property, which is paved with an area of artificial grass, is ample space for a garden table and chairs. The rear garden is paved and bounded by a brick wall on one side and wood fence panels on the other. There is a wonderful array of well-established shrubs and trees providing plenty of privacy and seclusion, and a storage shed.
This delightful end of terrace Victorian family home sits in Leicester within walking distance of plenty of local convenience stores, like Morrisons and Tesco Express and a variety of other amenities and eateries including the Odeon cinema, King Power Stadium and Athletics Stadium, Active Leicester and Aylestone Leisure Centre. The Tiny Bakery and Grounded Kitchen. The city centre provides a wider choice of shopping outlets, boutiques, cafes, as well as a broad selection of eateries and shopping opportunities.
Leicester’s mainline rail station, which provides services to London St Pancras in around an hour, is nearby as is Leicester Royal Infirmary, an excellent choice of private and state schools, plus Leicester and De Montfort universities.
Viewings and Directions: Viewing by appointment only through the sole agent Oliver Rayns
Postcode for Sat Nav: LE2 8AT
PROPERTY BROCHURE DISCLAIMER
1. Particulars. These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements made by Oliver Rayns Ltd in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (“information”) as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Oliver Rayns Ltd nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property and accordingly, any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller (“seller”) or lessor (“lessor”).
2. Photos, etc. The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximately only.
3. Regulations, etc. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
4. VAT. The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
5. Particulars, photographs, etc. Particulars dated July 2023. Photographs and floorplan dated July 2023.
PLEASE NOTE: whilst every care has been taken in preparing these particulars, details have been supplied by the Vendor/Agent/Developer. Oliver Rayns Ltd cannot be held responsible for any misstatement, error or omission.
Three Bedroom End Terrace Home
Ideal First Time Buy
Walking Distance To Local Amenities And Schools
Presented Immaculately Throughout
Sought-After Residential Location