Knighton Road, Stoneygate, Leicester, LE2 3HL
This exceptional extended four bedroom detached house is nestled on Knighton Road, within the highly sought-after tree-lined Stoneygate area. Set back from the road on a peaceful cul-de-sac, this premium family home boasts an array of characterful features including leaded windows, dual-aspect bedrooms and a stunning wrap-around garden.
As you approach the property, you will immediately appreciate the plot that Garth sits, providing enhanced privacy and seclusion. Set back from the road and firmly established on Birkdale Avenue, you can appreciate an immaculately-maintained wrap-around garden which offers sunshine around the clock, compounded by a patio area which makes for an ideal space to entertain or eat al-fresco. A detached garage sits to the rear adjacent to a driveway, with parking space on the driveway and ample on-street parking on the cul-de-sac.
Upon entering the home, you are greeted by a convenient entrance porch leading to a spacious hallway that sets the tone for the characterful ambience that permeates throughout. The abundance of natural light that floods every room further enhances the overall appeal.
The ground floor offers a seamless blend of traditional charm and modern convenience. An elegant dual-aspect living room to the front, complete with original fireplace, provides the perfect space for relaxation and entertainment. There is a well-appointed sitting room to the rear, again showcasing period features such as French doors and leaded windows, adding to the character of the ground floor.
However, it is the contemporary rear kitchen extension that truly elevates this property. Thoughtfully designed and featuring high-end appliances and storage spaces, this stylish addition complements the original character of the house and provides a convenient space for every-day family living and entertaining. The bright and airy atmosphere is further enhanced by the bifold doors, which allow for a picturesque view of the surrounding garden and truly bring the outside in.
Moving upstairs, you will find four generously-sized bedrooms, each offering a comfortable retreat for every member of the family. Each room reflects the home's characterful nature, three of which have a bright and airy dual-aspect.
The family bathroom has been thoughtfully designed, with shower over the bath, low-level WC, bidet and a large vanity basin. The is a separate room with a shower cubicle for convenience for all the family.
Outside, the property truly comes into its own with its stunning wrap-around garden. Immaculately landscaped and meticulously maintained, this outdoor space allows for both relaxation and recreation. From intimate gatherings to children's play, the garden is versatile and encompasses all needs.
Stoneygate is a beautiful residential area boasting elegant period homes and large tree-lined avenues. Local amenities include boutiques, bistros, gardens, tea rooms, good schools, lots of green spaces and top attractions.
Just 2 miles from Leicester City centre, you’ll find Leicester Racecourse, Leicester Museum and Art Gallery, The Leicestershire Golf Club, Leicester Botanical Gardens and other top Leicester sights on your doorstep. Good transport links include direct trains to London and other UK cities.
Viewings and Directions: Viewing by appointment only through the sole agent Oliver Rayns
Postcode for Sat Nav: LE2 3HL
PROPERTY BROCHURE DISCLAIMER
1. Particulars. These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements made by Oliver Rayns in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (“information”) as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Oliver Rayns nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property and accordingly, any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller (“seller”) or lessor (“lessor”).
2. Photos, etc. The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximately only.
3. Regulations, etc. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
4. VAT. The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
5. Particulars, photographs, etc. Particulars dated October 2023. Photographs and floorplan dated October 2023.
PLEASE NOTE: whilst every care has been taken in preparing these particulars, details have been supplied by the Vendor/Agent/Developer. Oliver Rayns cannot be held responsible for any misstatement, error or omission.
Stunning Wrap-Around Garden
Detached Home Set Back From Road On Cul-De-Sac
Characterful Features Throughout
Highly Desirable Stoneygate Area
Detached Garage And Parking
Contemporary Rear Kitchen Extension
Premium Detached Family Home