Harrison Road, Leicester, LE4
- Detached Family Home
- Walking Distance To Local Amenities
- Courtyard And Workshop To Rear
- Off-Street Parking For Several Cars
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- Five Bedrooms
- En-Suite To Bedroom One
- Potential To Extend STP
- Close To Schools
- Investment Opportunity
We are delighted to offer for sale this spacious detached family home that sits adjacent to Rushey Fields in Belgrave, on the outskirts of Leicester city centre. The property is at the end of a no-through-road and overlooks the park. It benefits from wood floors, double glazing throughout, a garage and driveway, and an extensive workshop to the rear.
The property is approached via tall pedestrian gate and glazed front door into a porch, with a further door that leads into the reception hall. To the right of the hall is the dining room which has a wood floor and overlooks the front of the property. Beyond the dining room is the turned staircase to the first floor and access to the well-proportioned lounge.
At the rear of the property is the superb double aspect, fully tiled galley kitchen with a tiled floor. There a range of wall and base units with work surfaces above, a built-in oven with built-in gas hob and extractor hood above, a stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, space for a tall fridge/freezer, as well as space and plumbing for a dishwasher and washing machine. At the end of the kitchen is a glazed door leading out to the rear of the property.
Stairs from the entrance hall lead up to the first floor galleried landing, which provides access to the loft space, four double bedrooms and a single bedroom, and the family shower room. The principal bedroom features built-in wardrobes with mirror-fronted sliding doors and a fully tiled en-suite shower room, which has a low level WC, a wash hand basin set into a unit with storage below and an independent shower unit with glass door. The third bedroom, which also overlooks the front of the property, has built-in wardrobes with mirror-fronted sliding doors. The second bedroom at the rear, which is currently being used as an office, features sliding glazed doors and Juliet balcony.
Further along the first floor landing is bedroom five, which has a lovely bay window that allows plenty of light to flood the room. Adjacent is the fully tiled family shower room with tiled floor and a white suite incorporating a low level WC, a pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, a double-sized independent unit with wall-mounted shower unit and sliding glazed door, a heated towel rail and a tall storage cupboard with louvred doors.
At the front of the property are two large double doors, one of which incorporates a smaller pedestrian door, that open out into the long double garage with power and light. There is an extensive range of shelves and through another set of double doors at the end is a large covered area/car port adjacent to the rear of the property. At the back of the property, which is bordered by brick walls on both sides, is an extensive full width workshop/storage barn.
This delightful detached family home sits in the popular area of Belgrave on the outskirts of Leicester city centre. Local convenience stores, like the Simply Groceries, Lidl and Tesco Express are just a short distance away, as are a variety of other amenities and eateries including Cake Box, The Owl & Pussycat Pub, Gheewala Butchers & General Store, and Tangoe. The city centre provides a wider choice of shopping outlets, boutiques, cafes, as well as a broad selection of eateries and shopping opportunities.
Leicester’s mainline rail station, which provides services to London St Pancras in around an hour, is nearby as is Leicester Royal Infirmary, an excellent choice of private and state schools, plus Leicester and De Montfort universities.
Viewings and Directions: Viewing by appointment only through the sole agent Oliver Rayns
Postcode for Sat Nav: LE4 7AB
PROPERTY BROCHURE DISCLAIMER
1. Particulars. These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements made by Oliver Rayns Ltd in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (“information”) as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Oliver Rayns Ltd nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property and accordingly, any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller (“seller”) or lessor (“lessor”).
2. Photos, etc. The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximately only.
3. Regulations, etc. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
4. Particulars, photographs, etc. Particulars dated May 2023. Photographs and floorplan dated May 2023.
PLEASE NOTE: whilst every care has been taken in preparing these particulars, details have been supplied by the Vendor/Agent/Developer. Oliver Rayns Ltd cannot be held responsible for any misstatement, error or omission.