Garner Way, Fleckney, Leicestershire, LE8 8EL
This superb four bedroom detached David Wilson home is situated on Garner Way in the heart of the peaceful village of Fleckney. Presented to a high standard throughout and effortlessly blending modern luxury with comfort and style, this property makes for an ideal family home spanning over 1500 square feet.
Entering this home, you will immediately appreciate the thoughtful design and attention to detail put into every aspect. The welcoming entrance hall gives access to all downstairs rooms while providing storage cupboards and a seating area under the stairs.
To one side, the bay fronted dining room blends seamlessly to the contemporary kitchen to the rear. The kitchen itself offers wall and base units, a gas hob, double oven and an island for culinary preparation or dining. Patio doors lead out to the rear garden while an adjoining utility room offers convenience.
The spacious living room to the rear further adds to the appeal of this excellent family home. The triple-aspect windows and patio doors flood the room with natural light while the space on offer lends itself perfectly to a growing family. Downstairs you can also find a study to the front and additionally a WC.
The private rear garden, complete with a charming decking area perfect for alfresco dining or entertaining guests, is surrounded by lush greenery, this secluded oasis creates an inviting space for family gatherings or personal relaxation. Here you can also access the detached single garage which in turn offers parking in front.
On the first floor, four double bedrooms cater to the needs of a large family. Bedroom One to the rear of the home offers an impressive double aspect, with countryside views to one side, and additionally boasting fitted wardrobes and an en-suite shower room. Three further double bedrooms add to the appeal of this lovely home.
The four-piece family bathroom ensures relaxation and convenience, with a bath, separate shower cubicle, low-level WC and vanity unit, as well as heated towel rail. Stylish tiles and furnishings provide a peaceful setting for relaxation.
Nestled within a peaceful village community in Fleckney, this home offers the perfect balance between serene surroundings and convenient amenities. There is a good choice of local convenience stores, such as the Central Co-Op which is within walking distance, and a variety of excellent local pubs and restaurants, including The Golden Shield and Capital House. Fleckney Sports Centre is nearby offering plenty of sports and leisure facilities while Fleckney Village Hall in heart of the village is a popular local meeting point. There is also a choice of good schools in the area such as Fleckney C E Primary. This village location ensures a harmonious blend of suburban tranquillity and accessibility to the essentials of daily life.
Viewings and Directions: Viewing by appointment only through the sole agent Oliver Rayns
Postcode for Sat Nav: LE8 8EL
PROPERTY BROCHURE DISCLAIMER
1. Particulars. These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements made by Oliver Rayns in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (“information”) as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Oliver Rayns nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property and accordingly, any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller (“seller”) or lessor (“lessor”).
2. Photos, etc. The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximately only.
3. Regulations, etc. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
4. VAT. The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
5. Particulars, photographs, etc. Particulars dated February 2024. Photographs and floorplan dated February 2024.
PLEASE NOTE: whilst every care has been taken in preparing these particulars, details have been supplied by the Vendor/Agent/Developer. Oliver Rayns cannot be held responsible for any misstatement, error or omission.