Blacksmith Place, Hamilton, Leicester, LE5 1US
This impressive three bedroom semi-detached house on Blacksmith Place in Hamilton offers flexible accommodation throughout that is perfect for families, with ample living spaces and a convenient layout, ensuring a comfortable and enjoyable lifestyle.
The home is conveniently located on a peaceful cul-de-sac and can be approached via off-street parking to the front, and upon entering the property, you are greeted with a spacious hallway in the heart of the house. The kitchen/diner to one side is a highlight of this home, providing a generous area for cooking, dining, and entertaining. The sleek and modern design is complemented by ample countertop space, storage options in the form of wall and base units, and high-quality integrated appliances. From the kitchen and to the rear is a superb utility room in which you can access the rear garden.
To the other side of the property is a bright and spacious living room, with double aspect windows flooding the room with natural light. Patio doors open out to the rear garden, bringing the outside in. Adjacent to the living room, you will find the converted garage that has been transformed into a versatile reception room. This additional living space offers endless possibilities - whether it be a playroom for the kids, a home office or a cosy lounge area.
Moving upstairs, the property boasts three well-proportioned bedrooms, ensuring ample room for a growing family. The master bedroom benefits from an en-suite shower room, whilst the additional bedrooms are equally impressive, offering comfortable living spaces for both children and guests.
At the rear of the property, you will find a well-maintained enclosed garden, providing a private and secure outdoor space. There is plenty of room for children to play and for adults to relax and enjoy alfresco dining.
Located within walking distance of schools in Hamilton such as Kestrel Mead Primary and Hope Hamilton C of E Primary, as well as amenities on Sandhills Avenue and Tesco Extra, this property offers the best of both worlds - tranquillity and accessibility. The close proximity to local facilities and good road and transport links to the City Centre and beyond ensures that daily necessities and recreational activities are easily accessible.
Viewings and Directions: Viewing by appointment only through the sole agent Oliver Rayns
Postcode for Sat Nav: LE5 1US
PROPERTY BROCHURE DISCLAIMER
1. Particulars. These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements made by Oliver Rayns in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (“information”) as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Oliver Rayns nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property and accordingly, any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller (“seller”) or lessor (“lessor”).
2. Photos, etc. The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximately only.
3. Regulations, etc. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
4. VAT. The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
5. Particulars, photographs, etc. Particulars dated November 2023. Photographs and floorplan dated November 2023.
PLEASE NOTE: whilst every care has been taken in preparing these particulars, details have been supplied by the Vendor/Agent/Developer. Oliver Rayns cannot be held responsible for any misstatement, error or omission.
Three Bedroom Family Home
Spacious Kitchen / Diner
Garage Converted To Reception Room
Enclosed Rear Garden
En-Suite To Bedroom One
Within Walking Distance Of Schools And Amenities