Birkby Close, Hamilton, LE5
- Extended Kitchen / Diner
- Underfloor Heating At Rear
- En-Suite To Bedroom One
- Understairs Study Area
- New Boiler
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Ideal Family Home
- Within Walking Distance Of Amenities And Schools
Situated in the heart of the sought-after village of Hamilton is this delightful semi-detached modern family home. As part of a thriving community and sitting in a quiet cul-de-sac location with plenty of open space nearby, this lovely property offers light and spacious accommodation with tiled and carpeted floors, an exceptional kitchen/dining room, coved ceilings, an attractive fireplace, double glazing throughout, a new boiler, off-road parking and a good-sized rear garden.
The property is approached via a short paved pathway with easy to maintain shingle beds on either side and a step up to the front door with portico above, which leads into the entrance hall. Immediately to your left is the fully tiled downstairs cloakroom with a low level WC and a wash hand basin set into a vanity unit, providing plenty of storage, and a mirror above.
A further door take you into the spacious living room, which overlooks the front of the property. Along one wall is beautiful wood panelling with a charming fireplace that has a wood surround and is inset with an electric burner sitting on a solid hearth. The area under the stairs is fully utilised as a study, which is open to the living room.
At the rear of the property is the stunning kitchen/dining room, which was extended approximately two years ago, and benefits from underfloor heating. The dining area has two skylights, which allow light to flood the area and on the facing wall are French doors leading out into the garden. The outstanding fully fitted, tiled kitchen has an extensive range of dark grey wall, drawer and base units with contrasting quartz work surfaces above in which is set a sink with mixer tap and side drainer, and extends out to a small breakfast bar. Against one side is a fitted larder unit which houses a new boiler, and further worktop space. There is an Aga-style range cooker incorporating two double ovens, a separate grill and storage drawer/plate warmer, and six ring stove with a built-in full width extractor hood above. A built-in microwave with cupboard is to one side and space for a large American-style fridge freezer, while opposite is a built-in slimline dishwasher as well as space and plumbing for a washing machine or washer/dryer.
From the living room is the stairs to the first floor galleried landing with a lovely side board and wall mounted mirror, and provides access to a large airing cupboard, loft space, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and the family bathroom. All the bedrooms have built-in wardrobes, while the principal bedroom benefits from a part tiled en-suite shower room which incorporates a low level WC, wash hand basin with mixer taps and an independent shower unit with wall-mounted shower and glass door.
The part tiled family bathroom with a tiled floor features a white suite comprising a panelled bath with dual mixer tap, a wall mounted shower unit and a glass shower screen, a low level WC and a wash hand basin set into a vanity unit providing storage.
At the left side of the property is a tarmac driveway providing off road parking with a wood panel fence and pedestrian gate leading onto a paved path that takes you to the rear of the property. There is a paved area where a storage outbuilding sits while the rest of the garden, which is bordered by wooden fence panels, is laid to lawn.
This nicely presented and spacious modern family home sits in the sought-after rural village of Hamilton, approximately five miles north-east of Leicester city centre. Surrounded by beautiful countryside, local amenities and convenience stores are nearby, including a Tesco Extra, a Sainsbury’s Local and Cupcake Delights. Syston and Sileby train stations are a short distance and there are regular bus services to and from the area. Leicester city centre provides a wider range of department stores, boutiques, cafes, restaurants and bars, as well as easy access to a wide variety of leisure opportunities.
Leicester’s mainline rail station, which provides services to London St Pancras in around an hour, is nearby as is Leicester Royal Infirmary, an excellent choice of private and state schools, plus Leicester and De Montfort universities.
Viewings and Directions: Viewing by appointment only through the sole agent Oliver Rayns.
Postcode for Sat Nav: LE5 1PS
PROPERTY BROCHURE DISCLAIMER
1. Particulars. These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements made by Oliver Rayns Ltd in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (“information”) as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Oliver Rayns Ltd nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property and accordingly, any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller (“seller”) or lessor (“lessor”).
2. Photos, etc. The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximately only.
3. Regulations, etc. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
4. VAT. The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
5. Particulars, photographs, etc. Particulars dated August 2023. Photographs and floorplan dated August 2023.
PLEASE NOTE: whilst every care has been taken in preparing these particulars, details have been supplied by the Vendor/Agent/Developer. Oliver Rayns Ltd cannot be held responsible for any misstatement, error or omission.