Anchor Street, Belgrave, Leicester, LE4 5PU
An excellent opportunity to acquire a charming and well-presented spacious two bedroom detached bungalow, boasting an enviable Belgrave location on Anchor Street. Offered for sale with no onward chain, this property promises not only a delightful living and garden space but also the potential for redevelopment to the front, subject to obtaining the necessary planning consents.
Make your way into the private ground of the bungalow via gated entry to find a large front garden which also offers off-street parking, and upon entering, you can be immediately greeted by an entrance hall which gives access to the fitted kitchen to the front and a bathroom with corner bath, shower above, low-level WC and hand wash basin.
Heading through, the accommodation further comprises a generously sized living room in the heart of the home with a fireplace and plenty of room for relaxation, which in turn offers a large storage room alongside. You can also access the loft space which provides plenty of room for storage and scope to convert into an office space or bedroom(s) subject to relevant permission.
The bungalow's layout incorporates two well-proportioned double bedrooms, each boasting an abundance of natural light through large stained-glass windows to the front, enhancing the sense of space and openness throughout the property.
Nestled within a desirable plot, the property benefits from a driveway and front garden, providing convenient off-road parking and adding to the overall appeal. Whether utilised for personal use or potential redevelopment, this feature grants limitless possibilities for the imaginative buyer.
Situated prominently within a sought-after residential area, this bungalow benefits from excellent road and transport links such as the A6, A563 and A607, ensuring convenience and ease of access to nearby amenities on Abbey Lane, Belgrave and beyond, whilst being a short walk from Wolsey Island, Abbey Park and schools such as Wolsey House Primary and Belgrave St. Peter's Primary.Viewings and Directions: Viewing by appointment only through the sole agent Oliver Rayns
Postcode for Sat Nav: LE4 5PU
PROPERTY BROCHURE DISCLAIMER
1. Particulars. These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements made by Oliver Rayns Ltd in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (“information”) as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Oliver Rayns Ltd nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property and accordingly, any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller (“seller”) or lessor (“lessor”).
2. Photos, etc. The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximately only.
3. Regulations, etc. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
4. VAT. The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
5. Particulars, photographs, etc. Particulars dated November 2023. Photographs and floorplan dated November 2023.
PLEASE NOTE: whilst every care has been taken in preparing these particulars, details have been supplied by the Vendor/Agent/Developer. Oliver Rayns Ltd cannot be held responsible for any misstatement, error or omission.
Potential To Redevelop STP
Driveway And Front Garden
Good Road And Transport Links
Sought-After Belgrave Location
Offered For Sale With No Chain
Two Double Bedrooms
Spacious Accommodation Throughout
Loft Space For Storage And Scope To Add Bedrooms