Adderley Road, Clarendon Park, Leicester, LE2 1WB
This superb three bedroom terrace home on Adderley Road in Clarendon Park presents a fantastic investment opportunity, boasting an advantageous Article Four status and currently let to students until June 2025. Generating a rental income of approximately £16,500 yearly at a 5.6% yield, this property offers immense potential for those seeking a smart investment or the chance to transform it into a charming family home.
This property presents a rare opportunity to acquire a rental property with guaranteed income. The presence of communal living spaces provides an inviting atmosphere for tenants to relax and socialise, creating a harmonious living environment, while the second bay-fronted reception room downstairs is currently utilised as a bedroom.
To the rear of the property, discover a fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and wall and base units, as well as generous space for dining. The cohesive design of this space further enhances its appeal, catering to the demands of both occupiers and potential tenants alike. Beyond the kitchen to the rear of the home is a convenient store room.
Three bedrooms upstairs ensure accommodation for a growing family or students alike. These rooms await customisation, allowing the creation of a bespoke living space designed according to individual needs. A convenient shower room facilitates easy living for multiple occupants, promoting both efficiency and comfort.
Step outside and enjoy the charming courtyard garden - space suitable for outdoor entertaining and a picturesque retreat from daily life, this charming garden provides the perfect backdrop for warm summer evenings, al fresco dining, or simply unwinding with a good book.
This superb Victorian terraced house sits in the highly popular residential area of Clarendon Park, about a mile south of Leicester City Centre. It is a short walk to a wide variety of local convenience shopping, like the Central Co-Op Food, Queens Road with its superb range of trendy restaurants and bars, Koffee Klubb, Papa Frites, The Tiny Bakery, Halcyon Kitchen and The Clarendon, as well as Springfield Road Health Centre. Leicester City Centre provides a wider choice of shopping outlets, boutiques, cafes, as well as a broad selection of eateries and shopping opportunities.
The mainline rail station, which provides services to London St Pancras in around an hour, is nearby as is Leicester Royal Infirmary, an excellent choice of private and state schools, plus Leicester and De Montfort universities.
Viewings and Directions: Viewing by appointment only through the sole agent Oliver Rayns
Postcode for Sat Nav: LE2 1WB
PROPERTY BROCHURE DISCLAIMER
1. Particulars. These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements made by Oliver Rayns in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (“information”) as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Oliver Rayns nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property and accordingly, any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller (“seller”) or lessor (“lessor”).
2. Photos, etc. The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximately only.
3. Regulations, etc. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
4. VAT. The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
5. Particulars, photographs, etc. Particulars dated October 2023.
PLEASE NOTE: whilst every care has been taken in preparing these particulars, details have been supplied by the Vendor/Agent/Developer. Oliver Rayns cannot be held responsible for any misstatement, error or omission.
Article Four Status
Students In Situ Until Summer '24
Communal Living Room
Fitted Kitchen And Appliances
Potential To Be Converted Into Family Home
Close To Amenities, Schools And University