Windsor Way, Broughton Astley, LE9
- Beautifully-Presented Semi-Detached Home
- En-Suite To Bedroom One
- Immaculate Rear Garden
- Off-Street Parking
- Stylish Dining Kitchen
- Ideal First-Time Buy
On the outskirts of the charming village of Broughton Astley in the heart of the countryside is this delightful modern family home. Providing spacious accommodation and beautifully-presented by the current owners, the property benefits from double glazing throughout, a fully fitted kitchen, off road parking, garage and rear garden.
The property is approached via a paved pathway with borders on either side to a part glazed front door, with porch above, which gives access to the entrance hall. Immediately to the left is the downstairs cloakroom comprising a low level WC, wall mounted wash hand basin with tilted splashback and fitted mirror above, and a radiator.
Stairs lead to the first floor and on the right is the well-proportioned living room, which looks out over the front of the property. From the rear of the hall is the super kitchen/dining room. From the dining room, French doors allow plenty of light to flood the room, which lead onto the terrace.
The delightful part tiled, fully fitted kitchen has a range of wall and base units with work surfaces and upstands above, a built-in oven with built-in gas hob and extractor hood above, a stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for a washing machine, as well as an integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
Stairs from the entrance hall lead up to the first floor landing, which provides access to the loft space, a storage cupboard and airing cupboard, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and the family bathroom. The main bedroom has a fitted wardrobe with double doors and an en-suite comprising a low level WC, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled splashback and mirror fronted bathroom cabinet above, and a fully tiled independent shower unit with glass door.
The part tiled family bathroom has a white suite incorporating a panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, a low level WC and a wall mounted wash hand basin.
At the front of the property are two borders either side of a paved pathway and to the left is a tarmac drive, which provides off road parking, and leads to the garage with an up and over door. Just to the side of the garage is a wooden pedestrian gate that leads into the rear garden.
The lovely garden, which is bordered by wood fence panels, has an expansive raised paved terrace immediately to the rear of the property with a raised flower bed on one side, making it ideal for entertaining and family gatherings. The remainder of the garden is mainly laid to lawn and features borders with established plants.
This delightful modern family home sits on the outskirts of the sought-after village of Broughton Astley, which is just 12 miles south of Leicester city centre and benefits from plenty of green open spaces just a few moments from the front door. Local amenities are a short distance, including the local Co-Op, and there is an abundance of farm shops, leisure facilities, restaurants and friendly pubs, like the White Horse, The Bull at Broughton Astley and the Mill on the Soar, which are all within easy reach.
The rail stations of Stoney Stanton and Dunton Bassett are equi-distant, just a few minutes’ drive and provide regular services in all directions. Leicester city centre provides a wider choice of shopping outlets, boutiques and cafes, as well as a broad selection of eateries and shopping opportunities.
Leicester’s mainline rail station, which provides services to London St Pancras in around an hour, is nearby as is Leicester Royal Infirmary, an excellent choice of private and state schools, plus Leicester and De Montfort universities.
Viewings and Directions: Viewing by appointment only through the sole agent Oliver Rayns
Postcode for Sat Nav: LE9 6TN
PROPERTY BROCHURE DISCLAIMER
1. Particulars. These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements made by Oliver Rayns Ltd in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (“information”) as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Oliver Rayns Ltd nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property and accordingly, any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller (“seller”) or lessor (“lessor”).
2. Photos, etc. The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximately only.
3. Regulations, etc. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
4. VAT. The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
5. Particulars, photographs, etc. Particulars dated June 2023. Photographs and floorplan dated June 2023.
PLEASE NOTE: whilst every care has been taken in preparing these particulars, details have been supplied by the Vendor/Agent/Developer. Oliver Rayns Ltd cannot be held responsible for any misstatement, error or omission.