The Fairway, Oadby, LE2
- Underfloor Heating On Ground Floor
- Spacious Contemporary Living
- Accommodation Presented Over Three Floors
- Three En-Suites
- Sought-After Residential Location
- Driveway For Several Cars
- Stunning South-Facing Rear Garden
- Balcony Overlooking Rear Garden
- Close To Amenities, Schools And Places Of Worship
- B-Rated EPC
The tree-lined Fairway leads you to an exquisite facade adorned with intricate imported brickwork, instantly captivating your attention. Park your vehicles on the spacious aggregate driveway, with ample room for several vehicles. Step inside to experience the grandeur within. This home was fully rebuilt a decade ago, ensuring not only luxurious living but also remarkable efficiency. Every room exudes taste and style, and natural light floods the interiors through thoughtfully incorporated glass panels.
As you enter through the elaborate, arched doorway and step into the expansive entrance hall, you are greeted by an open concept living space and a charming kitchen. The hall also leads to a versatile snug, currently used as a meditation room, a convenient ground floor WC, and a utility room. The ground floor boasts zoned underfloor heating throughout, enhancing the warmth and inviting ambience provided by the stunning porcelain tiles and bespoke doorframes.
The front-facing snug is generously proportioned and tastefully decorated, with ample natural light streaming through the large windows. The tranquil atmosphere in this space offers endless possibilities, whether you envision a study, playroom, or home office.
Returning to the grand hallway, complete with built-in storage. You’ll discover the magnificent open concept living space. Spanning the entire width of the rear of the house, this breathtaking room is bathed in light, courtesy of the floor-to-ceiling American pinewood sliding doors that offer enchanting views of the garden. The space effortlessly connects all the living areas, making it ideal for entertaining or simply keeping an eye on everyone at once.
Impeccable top-quality units and state-of-the-art appliances adorn the kitchen, providing ample storage and granite worktops for culinary endeavours. The adjoining dining area accommodates even the largest of tables, allowing you to relish beautiful garden views as you dine. Step through the bi-folding doors onto the large patio for entertaining or cosy up on a sofa in the living area, enjoying a film on the built-in projector. There is a separate ‘Spice kitchen’, with a double oven and induction hob that adds to the practicality of this perfect home.
Ascend the stunning handcrafted hemlock staircase from the hall, and the feeling of light and space gracefully continues on the first floor. Four bedrooms, including two with dressing rooms and en-suite shower rooms, along with a family bathroom, span this floor, showcasing the same designer touches that define the entire residence. Be prepared to be awe-struck by the statement glass panels that run between floors, purposefully designed to flood the house with natural light. Impeccably decorated throughout, this home epitomises impeccable design.
The primary bedroom is a fabulous sanctuary, offering front-facing views that extend beyond the property. Boasting a spacious and inviting primary bedroom with breathtaking views over the front of the property, natural light floods the room through the large window, creating an ambiance of tranquillity. At night, bespoke lighting sets the perfect mood. The neutral and light decor provides a blank canvas for your personal style, and the generous space easily accommodates large beds and furniture. Ample built-in storage keeps your belongings organised, while the en-suite bathroom with its luxurious fittings adds an extra touch of elegance to this well-appointed sanctuary.
Bedroom two impresses with its generous size and tasteful decoration. Complete with an en-suite shower room and dressing room, it maintains the impeccable design aesthetic of the home. Bedroom three mirrors the style and proportions of the second bedroom; With beautiful views and balconies overlooking the serene rear garden, these rooms offer comfortable spaces for extended families.
Situated at the front of the property, bedroom four offers a charming view of Fairway. Currently utilised as a bedroom, it presents a versatile space suitable for a nursery, home office, or study area.
Venture up the stunning hemlock staircase once more to discover bedroom five on the second floor, featuring another delightful glass-panel. This room offers an abundance of built-in storage and versatile space, allowing you to tailor it to your specific needs.
Making your way downstairs, step outside to the south-facing rear garden that stretches to the fenced boundaries. A peaceful oasis awaits, with a spacious lawn bordered by well-established shrubs and trees. Find your own quiet and sunny spot, perhaps under the shade of an apple tree, to escape the demands of daily life. The patio area becomes a perfect setting for summer evenings and outdoor entertaining. Additionally, there are two separate outbuildings facing the main house, offering endless possibilities for an outdoor kitchen, games room or gym. Embrace the versatility and potential of this remarkable home.
The property is situated in the highly sought after southern suburb of Oadby, lying just three miles from Leicester City Centre. Oadby itself boasts excellent local shopping and supermarkets, bars and eateries, renowned schooling for all ages and a range of recreational facilities. This large home offers excellent access routes into Leicester City Centre, the universities, and hospital via London Road (A6) and Fosse Shopping Park, M1 and M69 motorways to the west via the ring road (A563) while Leicester enjoys a fast and regular rail service to London St Pancras.
Viewings and Directions: Viewing by appointment only through the sole agent Oliver Rayns
Postcode for Sat Nav: LE2 2HL
PROPERTY BROCHURE DISCLAIMER
1. Particulars. These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements made by Oliver Rayns Ltd in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (“information”) as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Oliver Rayns Ltd nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property and accordingly, any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller (“seller”) or lessor (“lessor”).
2. Photos, etc. The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximately only.
3. Regulations, etc. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
4. VAT. The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
5. Particulars, photographs, etc. Particulars dated June 2023. Photographs and floorplan dated June 2023.
PLEASE NOTE: whilst every care has been taken in preparing these particulars, details have been supplied by the Vendor/Agent/Developer. Oliver Rayns Ltd cannot be held responsible for any misstatement, error or omission.