Rose Yard, Kibworth Harcourt, LE8
- Stylish Contemporary Living
- Sought-After Village Location
- Off-Street Parking For Two Cars
- Open-Plan Living / Dining / Kitchen
- Accommodation Presented Over Three Floors
- En-Suite To Bedroom One
- Sympathetically Renovated Throughout
- Private Rear Garden Currently Utilised As A Gym
- Good Road And Transport Links
Upon arrival, the property provides convenient off-street parking for two cars with an Andersen EV electric car charger. Stepping inside the home you are welcomed by an entrance hall leading to the open-plan kitchen and living space, allowing for effortless social interaction and a seamless flow of natural light throughout the space from the Crittall-style windows and doors to the rear.
Situated over three well-designed floors, this property offers ample accommodation for the entire family. The master bedroom on the top floor offers velux windows on each side and features an en-suite shower room. Two further well-proportioned double bedrooms provide versatile living options on the first floor, which is where you will also find the family bathroom.
Sympathetically renovated throughout, this property showcases a tasteful blend of contemporary design elements and traditional features. The meticulous attention to detail is evident, ensuring that every corner of the property exudes a sense of quality and refinement.
Through the Crittall-style doors the the rear is a private rear garden, currently utilised as a gym with artificial grass and patio space, ideal to unwind or enjoy sunshine and privacy.
Benefitting from good road and transport links such as the A6, this property is conveniently located for easy access to nearby amenities and destinations as well as Leicester City Centre. Whether you are looking for local shops, reputable schools, or exploring the wider area, this home is perfectly positioned to meet your every need.
Viewings and Directions: Viewing by appointment only through the sole agent Oliver Rayns
Postcode for Sat Nav: LE8 0XU
PROPERTY BROCHURE DISCLAIMER
1. Particulars. These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements made by Oliver Rayns in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (“information”) as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Oliver Rayns nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property and accordingly, any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller (“seller”) or lessor (“lessor”).
2. Photos, etc. The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximately only.
3. Regulations, etc. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
4. VAT. The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
5. Particulars, photographs, etc. Particulars dated August 2023. Photographs and floorplan dated August 2023.
PLEASE NOTE: whilst every care has been taken in preparing these particulars, details have been supplied by the Vendor/Agent/Developer. Oliver Rayns cannot be held responsible for any misstatement, error or omission.