Open Plan Living Kitchens with Integrated Appliances
Prices from £155,000-250,000
Allocated Parking and Landscaped Gardens
999 Years with Share of Freehold
Available from Early 2020
Contemporary Setting and Development
Register Your Interest Now
An exciting opportunity to purchase a one or two bedroom apartment which are truly unique to Kirby Muxloe. The Kingfisher Apartments are a bespoke scheme of 7 new apartments on the edge of this thriving village. Each apartment has been tastefully designed and finished to offer modern living in a contemporary setting.
The high specification sets the tone for exceptional standard of living in the Kingfisher Apartments. From the contemporary kitchens to stylish bedrooms and modern bathrooms.
The apartment is accessed via a modern grey wood effect front door while for visitor entry, there is an intercom system in the entrance hallway, also housing a storage cupboard.
- Contemporary high gloss handleless unit doors
- Ceramic hob with glass splash back
- Resin sink
- Integrated appliances
- Luxurious ceramic tiling, floor to ceiling
- Tile effect vinyl flooring with underfloor heating
- Bath with mains thermostatic shower over
Flooring and Lighting
- Luxury timber effect vinyl flooring throughout the living area
- Carpet to the bedroom
- LED Spotlights to living room
- Neutrally decorated throughout
- The apartment is fully electric
- Smart electric thermostatic wall hung heaters throughout
- Electric water cylinder Outside
The apartment is set within landscaped grounds and comes with allocated parking. LeaseDetails
The Kingfisher Apartments benefit from attractive 999 year leases with
- Each apartment being allocated a shareholder of the development
- Low service charges
- Low ground rent Location
This property is located in the well established and exclusive West Leicestershire village of Kirby Muxloe, which itself has a renowned golf course, fine Parish Church, public houses, post office, recreational facilities, and regular bus services to Leicester. More comprehensive shopping and supermarket facilities are available in nearby Fosse Park and Leicester.
The apartments are well connected for commuters with the nearby A46 western bypass providing direct access to the M1 and M69 while the A47 provides access to Leicester City Centre, lying just 5 miles away. Viewings and Directions
Viewing by appointment only with the sole agent Oliver Rayns.