Honeywell Close, Oadby, LE2
- Immaculately-Presented Upper-Floor Apartment
- Currently Tenanted By Long-Term Tenant
- En-Suite To Bedroom One
- Allocated Parking Space
- Secure Gated Development
- Spacious Modern Apartment
- Second Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
Located in the popular village of Oadby on the outskirts of Leicester city centre, we’re delighted to offer for sale a beautifully-presented third floor flat within an attractive and sought-after purpose built development. The property provides light and spacious accommodation with open plan living, a fully fitted kitchen, double bedrooms and well-appointed bathroom. There is also a lift to all floors as well as communal stairs, and is accessed via an intercom and security gates.
From the communal hall, the property has its own private front door that leads into an elegant entrance hall with ample space, which provides access to the living room, bedrooms and bathroom. There is also a large cloaks/storage cupboard with double doors and a further storage/airing cupboard.
The double aspect open plan living room is lovely and bright with a carpeted floor, whilst the kitchen area has a wood-effect floor. The fully fitted kitchen has a range of wall and base units with work surfaces and upstands above, a stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, a built-in double oven with built-in gas hob and extractor hood above, space and plumbing for a washing machine and an integrated fridge/freezer.
The main bedroom is double aspect and benefits from a built-in wardrobe and a fully tiled en suite, comprising a low level WC, a pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, a double sized independent shower unit with sliding glass door and a heated towel rail. The second bedroom also has a built-in wardrobe.
The part tiled family bathroom has a white suite incorporating a panelled bath with mixer tap, a low level WC, a pedestal wash hand basin with large wall mounted mirror above and a heated towel rail.
This lovely property is approached via security gates with an intercom, with communal lift and stairs to all floors. Within the communal grounds, there is allocated parking for the property.
Located in the highly popular village of Oadby, the flat is within walking distance of the centre of the village as well as a good selection of shops, amenities, public houses and restaurants, including The Black Dog, Domino’s Pizza, the Oadby Owl, Mum-e Kitchen, Spice Jar Kitchen and Kake Temptations. There is also an array of high quality local schooling in the area, such as Manor High School and Beauchamp College, whilst Leicester Grammar and Leicester High are within a 15 minute drive.
Leicester and De Montfort universities, as well as Leicester General Hospital and Leicester Royal Infirmary, are all within easy reach.
There is good access to a local communication network with well-stocked convenience stores in nearby Allandale Road, as well as major shopping facilities in central Oadby and Leicester City Centre. The city enjoys good communication links with the mainline railway station offering services in all directions including London St. Pancras. An outer and inner ring road system ensures the city has good road links with access to the M1 and M69 motorways.
Viewings and Directions: Viewing by appointment only through the sole agent Oliver Rayns
Postcode for Sat Nav: LE2 5QQ
PROPERTY BROCHURE DISCLAIMER
1. Particulars. These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements made by OIiver Rayns Ltd in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (“information”) as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Oliver Rayns Ltd nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property and accordingly, any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller (“seller”) or lessor (“lessor”).
2. Photos, etc. The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximately only.
3. Regulations, etc. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
4. VAT. The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
5. Particulars, photographs, etc. Particulars dated June 2023. Photographs and floorplan dated June 2023.
PLEASE NOTE: whilst every care has been taken in preparing these particulars, details have been supplied by the Vendor/Agent/Developer. Oliver Rayns Ltd cannot be held responsible for any misstatement, error or omission.