Foxcroft Close, Leicester, LE3
- Detached Family Home
- Peaceful Residential Location
- Well-Connected Via Road And Transport Links
- Close To Amenities And Schools
- Large Rear Garden
- Off-Street Parking And Garage
- Extended Kitchen
- Five Bedrooms
Approaching the property, you can appreciate the spacious plot, with off-street parking for two cars to the front as well as an integrated single garage, and stepping inside, you are greeted by a welcoming hallway in the heart of the home. The ground floor has been thoughtfully extended to accommodate a modern and spacious kitchen, dining room and sun room beyond the large living room to the front, as well as a utility room and downstairs WC. The design offers flexibility, allowing for seamless entertaining and quality family time.
Upstairs, the property offers a total of five well-proportioned bedrooms, catering to the needs of a growing family. Each bedroom provides ample storage space and fitted wardrobes.
Out to the rear is a delightful retreat in the form of an immaculately-maintained rear garden, with patio space and lawn, catering for all the family.
Viewings and Directions: Viewing by appointment only through the sole agent Oliver Rayns.
Postcode for Sat Nav: LE3 2DZ
PROPERTY BROCHURE DISCLAIMER
1. Particulars. These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements made by Oliver Rayns in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (“information”) as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Oliver Rayns nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property and accordingly, any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller (“seller”) or lessor (“lessor”).
2. Photos, etc. The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximately only.
3. Regulations, etc. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
4. VAT. The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
5. Particulars, photographs, etc. Particulars dated August 2023. Photographs and floorplan dated August 2023.
PLEASE NOTE: whilst every care has been taken in preparing these particulars, details have been supplied by the Vendor/Agent/Developer. Oliver Rayns cannot be held responsible for any misstatement, error or omission.