Carisbrooke Avenue, Knighton, Leicester, LE2 3PA
Nestled at the bottom of a quiet cul-de-sac and offered to the market is a three bedroom detached home providing a great space for family living. The property features a high pitched roof and several features for that lend itself to comfortable family living, including a driveway, large living room and a private garden with summer house / workshop.
The attractive part double glazed uPVC front door gives access to an entrance hall that is fully carpeted, with stairs leading to the first floor and access to a downstairs cloakroom with WC. The open accommodation is arranged over two floors. The spacious lounge and dining area, which stretches from the front to the rear of the property, is accessed through a glass door from the entrance hall bringing in ample light through windows also.
To the rear of the property is the kitchen with base units topped with granite work surfaces and backed with attractive white tiling. Built-in to the work surface on one side is a ceramic hob with a cooker hood above. Under the double glazed window, which looks out over the garden, is single drainer stainless steel sink and opposite is a double oven. There are wall units for extra storage, as well as space for a freestanding washing machine and large, upright fridge.
On the first floor you are presented with the master bedroom featuring a built-in double wardrobe with sliding doors and further storage cupboards with desk and mirror. Along with bedroom one, the additional two bedrooms, with fitted wardrobes and shelving, all share access to the part-tiled family bathroom featuring a deep washbasin, WC and a bath complete with end taps and a shower over the top.
To the front of the property, the tarmac driveway provides ample space for up to three vehicles and garden space with blooming flowers. The rear garden, which is fenced on all sides and mainly laid to lawn, benefits from a quaint wooden summer house or workshop with WC. On one side is a paved pathway from the driveway leading to the garden. At the back of the garden are a variety of well-established trees which offer a high level of privacy.
Viewings and Directions: Viewing by appointment only through the sole agent Oliver Rayns
Postcode for Sat Nav: LE2 3PA
PROPERTY BROCHURE DISCLAIMER
1. Particulars. These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements made by Oliver Rayns Ltd in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (“information”) as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Oliver Rayns Ltd nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property and accordingly, any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller (“seller”) or lessor (“lessor”).
2. Photos, etc. The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximately only.
3. Regulations, etc. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
4. VAT. The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
5. Particulars, photographs, etc. Particulars dated June 2023. Photographs and floorplan dated June 2023.
PLEASE NOTE: whilst every care has been taken in preparing these particulars, details have been supplied by the Vendor/Agent/Developer. Oliver Rayns Ltd cannot be held responsible for any misstatement, error or omission.
Sought-After South Knighton Location
Scope For Renovation
Three Bedroom Family Home
Large Living Room
Summer House / Workshop To Rear
Nearby Amenities And Excellent Schools
Offered For Sale With No Chain