Buddon Court, Linden Grove, Mountsorrel, LE12
- Presented Over Three Floors
- Two Bathrooms
- Immaculately-Presented Throughout
- Contemporary Kitchen and Living Space
- Summer House Available Via Separate Negotiation
- Stunning Rear Garden
- Off-Street Parking
- Within Walking Distance Of Amenities And Schools
We are delighted to offer for sale this superb town house that sits in Buddon Court within the heart of popular Mountsorrel village. This immaculately presented modern family home offers spacious open plan accommodation over three floors, with wood flooring, a stunning modern kitchen, double glazing throughout, off road parking and a beautiful rear garden.
The property is approached via a paved pathway to the part glazed door which leads you into the impressive contemporary kitchen with a superb wood floor. There is a range of modern wall, drawer and base units with marble work surfaces and contrasting tiled walls above, concealed lighting, a built-in double oven, built-in gas hob with extractor hood above, a stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, integrated fridge/freezer and washing machine, as well as space for a dishwasher.
The living room at the rear of the property overlooks the lovely garden with bifold doors leading on to the wooden decking. From the dining area is the turned staircase to the first floor landing which provides access to the airing cupboard, two double bedrooms and the family bathroom.
The part tiled family bathroom with tiled floor has a white suite incorporating a panelled bath with hot and cold taps, a low level WC with glass shelf above, a wash hand basin, heated towel rail and an independent shower cubicle with glass door.
From the landing are stairs to the second floor which is home to the principal suite and benefits from an en suite with a low level WC, a pedestal wash hand basin with a vanity unit below providing storage and a mirror-fronted bathroom cabinet above, and an independent shower cubicle with glass door.
Outside, to the side of the property is a brick paved pathway which leads to the covered off road parking, which is bordered by wood fence panels, as is the garden. The beautiful rear garden features a lovely wood decking, ideal for family gatherings and entertaining, leading onto an area of artificial lawn. At the rear of the garden is a superb summerhouse with bifold doors, which is available by separate negotiation with the vendor.
This delightful family town house sits in the heart of the sought-after Mountsorrel village, approximately 10 miles from Leicester’s city centre. There are a variety of local convenience stores within walking distance, as well as The Monk and John Dory’s restaurants. A variety of other amenities are nearby as are excellent schools, such as Christ Church & St Peter’s CofE Primary. Leicester city centre provides a wider choice of shopping outlets, boutiques, cafes, as well as a broad selection of eateries and shopping opportunities.
Leicester’s mainline rail station, which provides services to London St Pancras in around an hour, with local train stations at nearby Syston, Sileby and Barrow-upon-Soar. Leicester Royal Infirmary is a short distance and there is an excellent choice of private and state schools within the area, plus Leicester and De Montfort universities.
Viewings and Directions: Viewing by appointment only through the sole agent Oliver Rayns
Postcode for Sat Nav: LE12 7JW
PROPERTY BROCHURE DISCLAIMER
1. Particulars. These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements made by Oliver Rayns Ltd in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (“information”) as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Oliver Rayns Ltd nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property and accordingly, any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller (“seller”) or lessor (“lessor”).
2. Photos, etc. The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximately only.
3. Regulations, etc. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
4. VAT. The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
5. Particulars, photographs, etc. Particulars dated June 2023. Photographs and floorplan dated June 2023.
PLEASE NOTE: whilst every care has been taken in preparing these particulars, details have been supplied by the Vendor/Agent/Developer. Oliver Rayns Ltd cannot be held responsible for any misstatement, error or omission.