With prices starting at £155,000
each apartment has been tastefully designed and finished to
offer modern living in a contemporary setting…
A Contemporary Design in a Thriving Village
The Kingfishers has been developed to provide a contemporary styled development with a high specification which sets the tone for an exceptional standard of living. This is evident from the contemporary kitchens which all feature an abundance of natural light, to the stylish bedrooms and modern bathroom suites.
A selection of the development offers private garden space to enjoy the summer evenings while the remaining apartments will all benefit from landscaped communal grounds with allocated parking.
- Allocated parking for all properties
- Landscaped communal gardens
- Private gardens available with selected apartments and the Coach House
- Door entry system for Apartments
- Luxury timber effect vinyl flooring throughout the living areas and carpeted bedrooms
- Neutrally decorated throughout
- Smart electric thermostat wall hung heaters throughout
- Double glazing throughout
- Virgin Fibre Broadband, TV and phone connections
- Contemporary high gloss handleless unit doors
- Ceramic hob with glass splash back
- Resin sink
- Integrated appliances
- Luxurious ceramic tiling, floor to ceiling
- Tile effect vinyl flooring with underfloor heating
- Bath with mains thermostatic shower over
- Each apartment being allocated a shareholder of the development
- Coach House is freehold
- Low service charges
Beautiful surroundings in a premium Leicester location
Nestled on the edge of Kirby Muxloe, the Kingfisher Apartments provide an exclusive and sought after position in West Leicestershire.
Perfectly located in the well established and exclusive West Leicestershire village of Kirby Muxloe, which itself has the renowned 18 hole Kirby Muxloe Golf Club, fine Parish Church, public houses, post office, recreational facilities, and regular bus services to Leicester. More comprehensive shopping and supermarket facilities are available in nearby Fosse Park and Leicester.
The apartments are well connected for commuters with the nearby A46 western bypass providing direct access to the M1 and M69 while the A47 provides access to Leicester City Centre, lying just 5 miles away.